Toby's First Christmas
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Santa and Spaghetti
So, we had a nice long day today. Got up and went to visit Santa, it was a great first visit. Toby wasn't freaked out at all, and we got a great picture of the two of them. I was so happy. I was really scared it would be terrible. LOL. Spent some time with Toby's great-grandma and then had dinner at a friend's house. Toby had some plain spaghetti noodles (we all had chili spaghetti-SO TASTY). I was so surprised that he didn't completely reject them because of the texture, he must be getting better!! He ate them up pretty well. I was so proud. :D I just hacked them up and spoon fed them to him. Easy peasy. Well anyway, I hope everyone is having a great week. Check back tomorrow for an apple recipe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment