Hi all!! I know it's been a long time since I've been on here, but I decided I needed to start Cooking for Toby again. I stopped the blog for a while, because the pediatrician recommended we just allow Toby to taste different flavors until he is about 9 months old. When he is 9 months old he has to eat 3 meals a day with snacks!! Formula provides the bulk of calories that a baby needs. Really, baby food until about 9 months is just for taste and texture experimentation. So, we just stopped doing a whole lot of cooking for him. But, he is coming up on that age, and I feel I need to start introducing him to different flavors and textures again. Boy, he does not like the texture of many things!! He gags and it is so comical. But, I think with time he will come to enjoy it. He is now 7 1/2 months old. I have lots of new recipes! So, come back to the blog, learn some new and interesting ways to feed your baby with foods that you enjoy and feel good about knowing what's really inside your baby's food and what goes in his (or her) tummy. It's a great feeling cooking for your child, plus it's much easier than you think!!
Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment