1. Use a food processor: Just put your fruits & veggies in and puree the heck out of them.
2. Use a blender: Puree the baby food in a blender by using a high speed. I have a blender with a smoothie button and this works well.
3. Use a mixer or stick mixer: I have never tried this way but I would imagine it is just as easy as the other ways.
These are all things you might have at your house already. The advantages to these are that you can easily make large batches. There are various baby food mixers and blenders that are made just for that reason.
1. The Baby Bullet: I'm sure you may have seen the commercial for these.
2. Baby Brezza
3. Munchkin Food Grinder: I have this and it works pretty well, unfortunately you can only make small batches in this.
![]() |
As a little sidenote, I gave Toby plain plums agian yesterday and it was a hit. I think the first time he was just having a bad day because he had a tooth coming in and didn't eat very much at all.


No comments:
Post a Comment